Monday, June 25, 2007

Tablet Stylus Mouse? - It's possible to use a stylus to control your cursor without having a Tablet PC. With a tablet you can use the mouse with a pen-like device called a stylus.

A tablet is generally used by people who work with computer graphics so they can draw as if they were using a pencil (many artists only work well with pens as opposed to using a mouse). Wacom makes tablets that many graphics artists have fallen in love with.

Do you use a tablet and stylus device? Do you prefer the stylus or the mouse?

Want to embed our Tablet Stylus Mouse? video in your blog? Use this code:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br /><a href=""></a> / <a href=""></a>

No comments: