Monday, June 28, 2010

Families Love FaceTime on the iPhone

http://www.facebook.com/chrispirillo - Should my dad go with a "Sprint phone" or an iPhone? Here's your chance to influence his decision! The family that FaceTimes together... stays together. At least, virtually. I decided to live stream and capture the first FaceTime call with my parents. I wanted them to see just how easy it was to do. Then, my dad launched into a series of questions - asking which is better, a Sprint phone or an iPhone? I gave him my answer - but perhaps you have a different response. If you can come up with a good list of reasons of which would be better for him, you can email them to me and I'll forward them on to him. You know my email address is chris@pirillo.com.
Formats available: MPEG4 Video (.mp4)

No comments: