Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How to Repair Your Credit

http://live.pirillo.com - Credit is a difficult thing to manage, since it's not as concrete as cold hard cash. Jason learned that the hard way back in 2000 when he started a business that eventually failed. He has since crawled out of his hole of debt and along the way has learned a lot of things that anyone dealing with debt would use.

Here is a little bit of information on how Jason turned his financial life around:

Jason here, I wanted to share with you the whole story, not what was glazed over:

The $200,000 figure came from multiple loans and credit card bills over a period of time (I was not encumbered with this entire debt overnight).

After a variety of court procedures and legal agreements I was able to significantly reduce the amount of money I had to pay out of my own pocket. The total actually paid out of my own pocket was $65,000 for the entire debt.

I worked at several jobs, but the first step to fixing my problem was by obtaining a minimum wage job.

Since hourly work in the service sector can be spotty at best I often had to keep two or more jobs to maintain at least 30 hours worked per week. Some weeks I was able to pull in upwards of 60 hours, while other weeks I was only able to clock in 20.

After working at several jobs over several years I was finally able to pay off my debts.

I also owe a lot to my family who helped me pay for court costs and attorney fees.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope this answers any questions you may have regarding my debt.


No comments: